Saturday, May 25, 2013

EOTD: Copper


A quick EOTD I wore to dinner today. I'm making an effort to use shadows I rarely use. Today I used Chopper from Naked 2 palette. Chopper is a orange toned copper shimmer with coppery micro-glitters. It's really a beautiful color. I just felt that it's too warm for my liking, but today I paired it with a deep brown shade and quite like how it turned out.


PRODUCTS USED:

BROWS: Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Natural Black

EYES:
Base: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Lids: Urban Decay Naked 2 (Foxy - browbone highlight, Chopper - from inner  to 2/3 of the lids, Busted - outer v), Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl - inner corner of the eyes. Lower lash line: Busted + Blackout (from Naked2)
Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies Flaredwaterproof + false lashes


num num num...had korean food tonight
spicy tofu stew, spicy pork bulgogi, side dishes 



Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ^_^




2 comments:

  1. The copper looks amazing on you! And dinner looks delicious!! *drools*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...